This involves Effective help, support and guidance on all issues of interest to enterprises.
- Promoting measures aimed at creating a favourable environment to expand the productive base of the economy and of enterprises on:
- Investment, tax and funding incentives.
- Production costs.
- Widening and promoting the export of goods and services.
- Modernising and expanding techno-economic infrastructure.
- Simplifying procedures/legislation.
- Developing business co-operation.
- Participating in European and National funded programmes.
- Promoting the settlement of problems and defending positions jointly with members and professional Associations. To this end, OEB co-ordinates the activities of its members either through the professional Associations or through the specialised Co-ordinating Councils on Industry and Services.
- Promoting its views and positions and lobbying decision-making bodies. Shaping public opinion through press releases, meetings, memoranda, interviews, conferences, seminars, public discussions, lectures, etc.
- Briefing members and public opinion on current business issues through the monthly publication of “EPIHIRIMATIKI” magazine and other publications such as:
- Practical Guide on Labour Issues and Human Resources Development.
- Guide on Legislation.
- Court Decisions on issues of interest to enterprises.
- The Introduction of Euro - A Practical Guide for Enterprises.
- Material used in Training programmes.
- Positions and Views of OEB on key economic issues.
- Specialised Studies, Results of Surveys.
- Directories on the Services, the Construction and the Health Sectors.
- Financing Schemes/Programmes for Companies.
- Code of Practice for the preventation of sexual harassment at the workplace